Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
September 5th, 2013
http://dbocom.com/tools/skill-calcul...4101104551000/ is this a good PvE build? And what do you suggest I use the last point for?
September 5th, 2013
i must have said this a hundred times lol. using moves like big bang are pointless, they do no damage whatsoever . they are only useful if you intend on spamming tmq 1. you need to use a speed build if you want to pve, BUT if you want to use a build like that i suggest that you take out ghost and instant transmission which leaves you with 3 points and blitz fist so 4 points and max concentration as it increases cd ON all your skills. only use might if you have weak armour and cant afford to lose the 30% energy defense loss that SR gives
September 6th, 2013
i must have said this a hundred times lol. using moves like big bang are pointless, they do no damage whatsoever . they are only useful if you intend on spamming tmq 1. you need to use a speed build if you want to pve, BUT if you want to use a build like that i suggest that you take out ghost and instant transmission which leaves you with 3 points and blitz fist so 4 points and max concentration as it increases cd ON all your skills. only use might if you have weak armour and cant afford to lose the 30% energy defense loss that SR gives

What's SR (EDIT) NVM, I'll modify.
September 6th, 2013
Spirited roar :) need any help message me your gear and what you intend to do and I can make a build for you :) PM me