Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
September 2nd, 2013
I have been experimenting with a swordsman build, I used full energy swordsman before and I think he was great. The only problem was damage, I could'nt do alot of damage but I kept enemies down on the floor for most of the duel with KD skills.

I think the Martial Artist Energy attacks have been overlooked by most people creating builds. So here's my build. With the use of MA energy attacks you can beat SKs cos they cant move from the ground and use their skills also pokos.

I have 3 sp points left over for KOK or Final effort, Energy Barrarge or Scintillation but in this build I have used them on Energy Barrarge for quick dammage at a distance.

Let me Know what you think. I think its the Ultimate Swordsman.

http://dbocom.com/tools/skill-calcul...0044500540040/
September 2nd, 2013
Its cool the only thing is that I need another KD skill to keep them down on the ground otherwise there will be a 5 second opportunity for the other character to stun you.
September 2nd, 2013
Use this...
http://dbocom.com/tools/skill-calcul...0144501541040/

You need CD rings and earrings, CD gear soo you can spam stuns and KD.

Last edited on September 2nd, 2013 at 09:00 AM. Reason: Double Post
September 2nd, 2013
how about this !!

http://dbocom.com/tools/skill-calculator/class=Swordsman/00011041011001010050401000040300405510044500540040/

epic
September 2nd, 2013
hey Iceman he needs more than 1 KO ATTACK!!!!:P ur build is just a PHYICAL PVP BUILD as IN SM's MASTERY GUIDE ;)
September 2nd, 2013
hey Iceman he needs more than 1 KO ATTACK!!!!:P ur build is just a PHYICAL PVP BUILD as IN SM's MASTERY GUIDE ;)

He said you need to have CD earings and rings which can make multiple sword slash a spamable KD . Also SM E.skkills aren't that good to have , so yes pvp and pve almost have the same build.

Last edited on September 2nd, 2013 at 11:17 AM.
September 2nd, 2013
This is the best Swordsmen pvp you can get IMO. and i will explain why.

http://dbocom.com/tools/skill-calcul...0144502641040/

All passives are maxed because it has very important stats that you need likes Hit rate, focus, dodge and crit rate.
energy recovery at 4 because you gain 2 RP.
Glaring slash maxed because it reduces props by alot.
You need scintialltion because it has a automatic sucess with guard and against a turtle or karma it will destroy there whole combo. 1 miss skill lock or slow/sleep and they will lose.
Flash slash is needed vs turtle for slow. Also, if you do it during the animation of your oppoenents attacks it would affect you.
Spirited Roar is need for extra damage on MSS. Especially if you KD spamming.
Cooldown buff is obvious as well as crit rate buff.
Kidney and Headbutt is obvious as well.

Instead of Flash slash I use Energy Barrarge plus Stronger Energy Barrarge can KD turtles from a distance plus if U time it right you can Use Concentrated Kamehameha and then Stronger energy Barrarge to wait for stun cooldown. My original Build works great against most classes but Fighters and Other Swordsmen can be a problem.

Instead of Using CD gear using the skills I have used in my original build you can use con/dex/focus gear instead which helps when things dont go to plan. But thanks for the response everyone.

Infact everyone why dont we test it out sometime? I am a level 50 swordsman on server 2. If we can get a few people together I will show you how it works and where it fails too.

Last edited on September 2nd, 2013 at 12:10 PM. Reason: Double Post
September 2nd, 2013
energy barrage is great but, fitting it into a swordsmen build is really tough since you need CD buff maxed and all those passives.

What about SR , can't you just take SP from it? Or it is a must for SM?
September 2nd, 2013
True but it is also the worst for fighting Energy based builds. I use to love fighting SMs and Fighters with my energy swordsman. They never took the buff off and wondered why they got killed by a energy sm. LOL