Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
August 27th, 2013
Is there any difference between Guard,Scintillation and Guard Max,Scintillation.

Do you max Guard for Scintillation or it will be the same as Guard at 1.

Should I Max Guard for Scintillation?

Thanks.
August 27th, 2013
if you max guard you'll can pretty much spam it considering as a SM you'll have over 50%cd total, which is like 4 second cd on Guard if maxed.

so, if you max both, you'll pretty much receive no dmgs at all, and just KD anyone without even using RP, that's a really great combo, but having female turtles with noobs book that gives full RP just makes you vulnerable to the one hit from guard crash, also you can't know when your opponent will have RPs, so IMO it's to use right at start of the fights (rank battle, tournaments) also considering SMs only need MSS if played with full CD, you'll have way enough SP to max both spells.
August 27th, 2013
I think you need RP to knockdown...?O.o If your talking about Counter Attack.
August 27th, 2013
I agree with Rox... In rank all start with 0 RP, soo no way it can broke your guard, plus SM have it on level 3.
Then use stun, and RP your self with epic skill that fighters need, and KD spam them LOL
August 31st, 2013
I don't think any of you ever had a swordsman. I do have a SM with maxed scintilaltion, and thats not as easy as you think. If you go ranked, you need to use scintilltion buff + guard which is 4-5 sec depends on your ping, that 4-5 sec enough for ANY class to 1 hit you ( thanks to the fucking crit system ) lets say, SM vs SK while you use scintillation the SK stun you then fear then bold and GG, against fighter you get a QA then kidney and dead, against turtle you get slept and dead, against crane you get freeze and deal with DoT then just wait till u die with 2k dmg / sec. against DW I think only retarded SMs cant win. agianst buffer it can work, but you already know that most of time you'll be going against Fighter / SK / Turtle, and sadly all of them has the ability to kill / interrupt you before you could buff + guard.
August 31st, 2013
Thank you all.

Well my build can have max guard and scintilation at 2 sp.

I would like to hear some more suggestions...

Last edited on September 1st, 2013 at 11:15 AM.
September 13th, 2013
I max both guard and scintilation. In rank, I use them to buy time for other skills to cool-down and also counter position bug.