Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
September 16th, 2013
Agreed. Thanks Citrinate for providing a base where the DBO community could come and discuss many topics. Many people won't realise how much effort you and many others put into making the English patch, the skill database, the interactive map, the emblem generator, the forum, the moderation and many more things. I'd like to Thank everyone for helping me directly/indirectly to have many hours of fun on DBO. :)

P.S. any ex Remix/Legion members who are passing by, if you guys wanna chillout on RC with a couple of former members, pm me for the details.

I'm not welcome am i? :(

Mad respect Cit

Good job on the site, I have people who are willing to stay here to stay in contact and just chat it up

Keep the good working going
September 16th, 2013
Endings and new beginnings for the Dragon World. I quit playing awhile ago but I had a lot of fun with this game.
Thanks for everything Cit.
September 16th, 2013
Thanks cit for everything you have done for us. You don't even play the game but you surely put your time and efforts into building this. Sad to see the game go but happy this site still stands strong. It's fun to go back and look at all the old videos and screenshot people posted. Thanks for this website cit-VAGOS

Last edited on September 16th, 2013 at 10:34 PM.
September 16th, 2013
Well they open the game?
September 17th, 2013
Well they open the game?

No they are shutting the servers down for good meaning Data Dumpage and Deletion of everything on server files , Only thing I see probably for Future is 2015 possible release from Perfect World or Game Samba who sponsored and partners with Funimation Studios . So who knows ,
September 17th, 2013
No they are shutting the servers down for good meaning Data Dumpage and Deletion of everything on server files , Only thing I see probably for Future is 2015 possible release from Perfect World or Game Samba who sponsored and partners with Funimation Studios . So who knows ,

funimation would have nothing to do with this. the game is based off the manga and funimation has no right to the manga if i remember correctly
September 17th, 2013
funimation would have nothing to do with this. the game is based off the manga and funimation has no right to the manga if i remember correctly

nevertheless they can get rights thats not hard especially if you got the money for it.
September 17th, 2013
nevertheless they can get rights thats not hard especially if you got the money for it.

Do you seriously see Akira Toriyama doing that?
September 17th, 2013
my biggest argument to the ppl who never bought the right: we have learned many times over that if you sh*t in a box and slap DB on it you got a money maker. even final bout went as high as $100+ for a localized version back in the day because DB fans are hard core. and that turd sucked. (dont get me wrong tho i still imported it and DBZ legends as well as modded a ps1 to play it back in the day)

maybe one day we will get a superior version until then im putting all my faith in the fine ppl of this community to preserve a game ive always wanted but found out existed a little too late.

its getting late. im gonna go play paffu with pichi pichi girl. goodnight everyone still posting!

Last edited on September 17th, 2013 at 03:43 AM.
September 17th, 2013
Do you seriously see Akira Toriyama doing that?

For Publishing purpose Rights yes.