Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
September 16th, 2013
what will happen to the to this website?

thanks cit this was awesome while it lasted now its time to say goodbye friends

Last edited on September 16th, 2013 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Double Post
September 16th, 2013
What else i's im going to play now? hope they make a naruto game.
September 16th, 2013
Thanks for your years of service Cit, you've run a great website. I miss the days of the Korean betas when we would all meet up and we had a time limit to play lol Hopefully we'll get an internationally version or private servers soon. DBO will live on for sure. This is the internet :)
September 16th, 2013
Well. This is terrible. I've been playing since 2010... Very unfortunate news.. Cit, please don't give up on this site...
September 16th, 2013
Once again, thank you everything you did, Citrinate. We surely won't forget it.

Agreed. Thanks Citrinate for providing a base where the DBO community could come and discuss many topics. Many people won't realise how much effort you and many others put into making the English patch, the skill database, the interactive map, the emblem generator, the forum, the moderation and many more things. I'd like to Thank everyone for helping me directly/indirectly to have many hours of fun on DBO. :)

P.S. any ex Remix/Legion members who are passing by, if you guys wanna chillout on RC with a couple of former members, pm me for the details.
September 16th, 2013
To all wondering what will happen to the site

Anyway thank you Cit and everyone that helped. This also goes out to those working on the PS.
September 16th, 2013
This sucks, more so for those who spent so much time on the Language patch, all that time gone. Least we can all still keep in touch here.
September 16th, 2013
NEVER FORGET!!
September 16th, 2013
When I tell my big bro that DBO is shutting down, I don't know if he will be sad or punch me in my face and say "It's your fault stupid nigga! I told you to not spend all the zeni that I gave you in dogis!" :(
September 16th, 2013
Lol