Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
May 18th, 2010
yeah, Actually I like that, when there are people defending their point means that the classes are balanced.

Before the patch I had to agreed, Turtle were lame at pvp.

Oh by the way, dont worry I am very skilled.I know how to stop those combinations.
May 18th, 2010
Sorry venom, but I can easily kill cranes now, before were impossible cause of the bug and freeze with dot, but now the dots are weak and they removed the stun bug.

Shatzi defeated a Crane lv 51 a lot of times.Now there is not that thing like cranes are better pvpers, no they arent.Now the game is balanced for cranes and turtles.

just w8 till i get 50 lvl ;)

btw venom what name in game and lvl?
May 18th, 2010
oh well, I m also not level 50, so yeah , lets get 50 and fight xD!!!

I 'm pettry sure the one who better knows how to use guard and dash ll win.
May 18th, 2010
I haven't spent too much time playing after the update. I'll probably play a bit tonight and a lot tomorrow morning. From what I have seen so far, I really like the increases in my Swordsman. I was hitting well over 1300 crit dmg with Wolf Fang Fist and even 1 shot killing mobs. I'm not sure if they're gonna change the attack power or strengthen mobs defense.

I used my skill reset and already made a mistake. I accidentally added 2 points into Rock Paper Scissors. It wasn't a skill I wanted to increase past one, but it seems to do decent damage around 300-400. I may be looking into purchasing a reset skill book. Are the free reset books able to be traded or sold? If not, anyone have a book for sale?
May 19th, 2010
I dont see what all the cryings about, before this patch 2 Mighty Majins, 2 Namekian Warriors, and a Denden Healer, could effectively run around aoe mobs down in 5 seconds, and stun lock a boss constantly, Im glad that theyve nerfed this as theyve added some variety to the game, maybe every group wont be 2 Mighty Majins, 1 Healer, 1 Spiritualist + Random. And im sorry it was silly that a Mighty Majin can pull 20 mobs and aoe them down behind a tree and come out with 3/4 health. Its the equivelant in WoW to giving an arms warrior invulnerability and unlimited cooldown on bladestorm. Suck it up and see whats in store, so what if TMQ's arnt face roll now.
May 19th, 2010
I haven't spent too much time playing after the update. I'll probably play a bit tonight and a lot tomorrow morning. From what I have seen so far, I really like the increases in my Swordsman. I was hitting well over 1300 crit dmg with Wolf Fang Fist and even 1 shot killing mobs. I'm not sure if they're gonna change the attack power or strengthen mobs defense.

I used my skill reset and already made a mistake. I accidentally added 2 points into Rock Paper Scissors. It wasn't a skill I wanted to increase past one, but it seems to do decent damage around 300-400. I may be looking into purchasing a reset skill book. Are the free reset books able to be traded or sold? If not, anyone have a book for sale?

I'll pass you the book for free it if can be traded, this game is became retarded anyway, or did they revert some stuff after the last update?
Nonetheless, I'll still give it to ya' if it's tradeable.
May 19th, 2010
how i can get it too??
May 19th, 2010
I'll pass you the book for free it if can be traded, this game is became retarded anyway, or did they revert some stuff after the last update?
Nonetheless, I'll still give it to ya' if it's tradeable.

I really appreciate that. My in game name in Lonjin.
May 19th, 2010
i can get it free wow but its an event or something??
May 19th, 2010
anyoone could get it free 'cause they changed almost every skill in game.

Last edited on May 19th, 2010 at 05:16 PM.