Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
March 17th, 2012
Video 1 - Extracting, Editing, and Injecting Textures
Click here to see full text

Last edited on March 27th, 2012 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Reformatted entire post layout and added video 2 + added note on scr0 prop0
March 17th, 2012
thanks ! :)
March 17th, 2012
Omg,fml Tnx

EDIT:Can you help me and tell me in wich of tex.pak(tex1 or 2 or 3)is goku dogi(from token shop) located.I really want to remove symbols and be normal goku.

Last edited on March 17th, 2012 at 04:53 AM. Reason: Double Post
March 17th, 2012
EDIT:Can you help me and tell me in wich of tex.pak(tex1 or 2 or 3)is goku dogi(from token shop) located.I really want to remove symbols and be normal goku.

At the current moment I do not know...finding the texture u wish to modify is the most time consuming process in the guide just keep looking through them one by one till u find it :)

if it has pants or face or anything other than only what is on the dogi in the texture image its the wrong one :)

EDIT: I'm thinking that somewhere in other pak files there should be a table containing the folder structures\filenames of these dds files with offsets and what pak file its located in. Hopefully I find something I'm sniffin around now :)

Last edited on March 17th, 2012 at 05:42 AM.
March 17th, 2012
yeah i know il keep searching and il tell ya.But i think its located in some item pak files.Pak 20 to 30 or like that

EDIT:Yup in pak20 are some dogis and armor.I found dojo dogi

EDIT2:IN SAME PAK GOKU DOGI YAY!
OK open tex24.pak and scroll down you will find Goku dogi :D
there are 3 tex of each part of dogi.For namek human and majin.Export all to make sure its for your race.

Last edited on March 17th, 2012 at 05:30 AM. Reason: Triple Post LOL
March 17th, 2012
Very nice find, takes forever to search through 24 packages before finding it though still gonna search for a table of sorts with filenames and offsets
March 17th, 2012
Im kinda bad with hexing so could you post file with removed symbols from goku dogi?
March 17th, 2012
Im kinda bad with hexing so could you post file with removed symbols from goku dogi?

as long as mod approves it first...i dont know to much about copyright and releasing modified game data files...unfortunately, I'm pretty sure anything with actual data already in the game (i.e. every texture that isnt modified in that pak) is copyright the respective owners

EDIT: LOL you can hear my baby fussin a bit during the tutorial :P

Last edited on March 17th, 2012 at 06:15 AM.
March 17th, 2012
Thanks, I was wondering is the super saiyan transformation a texture? or is it just code changing your hair and eyes?
March 17th, 2012
Thanks, I was wondering is the super saiyan transformation a texture? or is it just code changing your hair and eyes?

Most likely they are seperate textures, not 100% sure though