Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
February 8th, 2013
The Files that Arent White papers but have gold thing over the white those are the Sound Effects but if i were u do what im doing seperate music from sound effect and file them whats what xD

Uhm in the "pack" folder? I only see white papers, no gold things ...
February 8th, 2013
Uhm in the "pack" folder? I only see white papers, no gold things ...

U'll see them if you look in them all
February 20th, 2013
The numbers and letters of the
music that is the number 6
menu. I have not like the video,
I mean the name is shorter and
the part where I have to use
the hex program not how to
change the music. I have the
dbo tw
July 25th, 2013
ok i have a question how do i get my sound file because i want a Teen gohan chargeing up and replace it with kid chargeing up i need the file :/
July 25th, 2013
You're gonna have to look through the files to find it. I don't have them anymore and I really doubt anyone else is gonna spend the time to look through for the kid charge sound for you.
July 25th, 2013
oh ya i have modded the opeing to teen gohan theme and i got the charge up thing i just dont know which file it is in so ima try ta find it XD

well now that i think if anyone can tell me the Sound pak fle that has human male child chargeing up PLEASE tell me :D

Last edited on July 25th, 2013 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Double Post
July 26th, 2013
oh ya i have modded the opeing to teen gohan theme and i got the charge up thing i just dont know which file it is in so ima try ta find it XD

well now that i think if anyone can tell me the Sound pak fle that has human male child chargeing up PLEASE tell me :D

I don't remember the name and can't look cause I am unable to mod at this time but if you decide to use my mod and change it and re-share it please give credit to the Original makers who Originally made the Mod and if you make any youtube videos with Mod showing it off then plz credit to FairyTailDBO on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/user/FairyTailDBO

Last edited on July 26th, 2013 at 03:46 PM.
September 24th, 2013
Bro, I'm using sound16.pak and when I click "paste wright" I get an error saying I cannot open the file for write access.

K nvm, I forgot to uncheck read only..

Hmm, I've seen to have gotten everything right except the most important part.. the sound ingame. So I know I chose the correct effect to change which was the "charge" sound. I did everything you said but in game when I charge up, the original sound is gone but the sound I added in it's place doesn't play.

Last edited on September 24th, 2013 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Double Post
October 12th, 2013
Nice