Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
Current Time in Taiwan (GMT+8): (Scheduled Events)
Current Taiwanese Game Version: 1.57.49 (Released: May 15)
Download
Character List
Guild List

December 26th, 2013
Uhm So if this closed Wich one are open Only Japan?
December 26th, 2013
what? DBO is closed, it never launched in japan. DBOPS might have a Japanese option.
December 26th, 2013
I swear....do people even do research on DBO before signing up to DBOCOM and asking dumb questions?
December 26th, 2013
Hell to the mother fucking no
December 26th, 2013
I swear....do people even do research on DBO before signing up to DBOCOM and asking dumb questions?

Apparently people can't read the news, THIS thread, the 1st thread when you visit the forums, i mean are these ppl thinking?
December 26th, 2013
Apparently people can't read the news, THIS thread, the 1st thread when you visit the forums, i mean are these ppl thinking?

Exactly, like how are you gonna go on DBOCOM see that is says all DBO versions have shut down which makes the game dead and then ask if its still open for japan or something
December 27th, 2013
As much as it is frustrating, the majority of users asking these questions are young. To strengthen what community we have left (especially you senior members), direct/respond to them politely so that they one day might do the same themselves.

We were all noobs once.
December 27th, 2013
So All Dragonball Online is Closed Everything really :O
December 27th, 2013
Yes....DBO is officialy dead! But don't worry...some ppl here are already working on a private Server so just relax and wait....
December 27th, 2013
As much as it is frustrating, the majority of users asking these questions are young. To strengthen what community we have left (especially you senior members), direct/respond to them politely so that they one day might do the same themselves.

We were all noobs once.

You indeed have a good point sir auron. lol