Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
April 11th, 2013
Hi Guys,
I have 1 more slot for a character so i decide to make a Majin but im confuse about Wonder or Mighty Majin are better for PVP , PVE or Both of it

PS : I already have Humans and Namek
April 11th, 2013
In my opinion if you want PvP i'd go with wonder and for PvE Mighty
April 11th, 2013
I would go with wonder majin because they are great for pvp and pve. When you do adult quest and get to pick your class choose karma because they are really good for pvp and they are great for pvp. Mighty majins are just buffing class, they are not really used for pce that much but they are good in pvp. If you still don't know what to pick i go into greater detail
April 11th, 2013
choose karma because they are really good for pvp and they are great for pvp.

Karma - Great for PvP and good in PvE (Fast killing boss like Kraken) but not good on farming.
Plasma - Great in PvE for farming and very usefull in Team PvP
Ultimate - Good in PvP and good in PvE (Farming)
Grand - In PvP... i have tried in Team PvP, its not bad but i dont have good gear =D. In PvE/farming its very nice.

So for PvP i think best is Karma, for PvE choose between Plasma-Grand-Utlimate. I think Plasma will be good for You becouse its good for PvE and also You are very usefull in PvP Team
April 11th, 2013
I'd say go Wonder Majin, you might need +12 gloves ;), and go Karma Majin when you hit Lv 30. Karmas are one the best classes in the game at the moment, and are perfect for PvE AND PvP.