Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
Current Time in Hong Kong (GMT+8):
Current Hong Kong Game Version: 1.57.54 (Released: May 16)
Character List
Guild List

April 25th, 2012
Aight, received the card info, put it in my wasabi account and transferred it to DBO. But Even when
I relog in the game, it still won't show my cash points. Do I need to wait a few hours or do I need to
upgrade my account to full member?
April 25th, 2012
Aight, received the card info, put it in my wasabi account and transferred it to DBO. But Even when
I relog in the game, it still won't show my cash points. Do I need to wait a few hours or do I need to
upgrade my account to full member?

You have to be a full member. There's guide for it in the Guides section of HK Discussion.
April 25th, 2012
Hmm, I remember that I've upgraded my account to full member (for DBO).
When I now try to become full member again, I need to choose another game.

This is the screen I get when I follow the link in the Full Account Guide:

And whenever I click on one of the two buttons, I'm getting this screen:

Please guys, I really need some answers & help here.
Do I have to wait or is this a bigger issue then I think?
April 25th, 2012
Try relogging again. If you're already a full member there shouldn't be a problem, unless you didn't transfer it properly.
April 25th, 2012
Try relogging again. If you're already a full member there shouldn't be a problem, unless you didn't transfer it properly.

Fixed the problem! It's like you said, I didn't completely transfer it, I had to do
one more thingy after trying it again. Thank you so much for your help, Trunks!
I wish I could use the "Thank User" button again, but I have to thank other players first.
April 28th, 2012
ok i am wait ;D
April 29th, 2012
Guide added.
April 30th, 2012
good job
May 9th, 2012
I cant understand the guide , cuz it isnt translated, so i dont know what to put in.
May 9th, 2012
I cant understand the guide , cuz it isnt translated, so i dont know what to put in.

I put a red square around what to click and put red text telling you what to type. This is very simple.