Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
Current Time in Hong Kong (GMT+8):
Current Hong Kong Game Version: 1.57.54 (Released: May 16)
Character List
Guild List

April 22nd, 2012
Can I be robbed by buying points? or if a pile of points, and someone steals my account in the game or that someone could use money from my bank card ,or buying points is trusted? if I lose my account in the game someone else can use my money or do not know its own expense
April 22nd, 2012
Can I be robbed by buying points? or if a pile of points, and someone steals my account in the game or that someone could use money from my bank card ,or buying points is trusted? if I lose my account in the game someone else can use my money or do not know its own expense

Good question! But I think you will get answers on your questions when Trunks finishes the "Buy Cash Points" Guide.
April 22nd, 2012

CN-USA is safe. If it weren't I never would have mentioned it, and don2012's thread about it would have been closed/deleted long ago.

There's no account info involved. Payments are made by credit card or through paypal. It's just like going to GameStop and buying a nexon card.

Last edited on April 22nd, 2012 at 08:14 PM.
April 23rd, 2012
CN-USA is safe. If it weren't I never would have mentioned it, and don2012's thread about it would have been closed/deleted long ago.

There's no account info involved. Payments are made by credit card or through paypal. It's just like going to GameStop and buying a nexon card.

Wrong, Trunks. I ordered on CN-USA with an account and now they want me to verify myself. I need to give my location, phone numbre, a scan of my ID, a scan of my credit card (I can hide the first 8 numbres) and they want my school-email. This is ridiculous. I'm cancelling my order right now and I will never order from that site again, they are asking for to much info. Cash points? Not like this, so no thank you, CN-USA.

Last edited on April 23rd, 2012 at 02:53 AM.
April 23rd, 2012
Wrong, Trunks. I ordered on CN-USA with an account and now they want me to verify myself. I need to give my location, phone numbre, a scan of my ID, a scan of my credit card (I can hide the first 8 numbres) and they want my school-email. This is ridiculous. I'm cancelling my order right now and I will never order from that site again, they are asking for to much info. Cash points? Not like this, so no thank you, CN-USA.

Yeah, the buying limit is annoying. But it's not there for them to steal your information. The delivery system is entirely automated. It's too easy for someone with your info to go onto that site and buy buy buy. The buying limit and the verification is there so that the automated system can better spot fraudulent purchases. They understand that some people don't wish to give out that information, so they left a way around it at the bottom.

The one that says "Contact us for further increase." Click that one. You can skip the rest.
April 23rd, 2012
Yeah, the buying limit is annoying. But it's not there for them to steal your information. The delivery system is entirely automated. It's too easy for someone with your info to go onto that site and buy buy buy. The buying limit and the verification is there so that the automated system can better spot fraudulent purchases. They understand that some people don't wish to give out that information, so they left a way around it at the bottom.

The one that says "Contact us for further increase." Click that one. You can skip the rest.

Aight, once I get home, I will try that, thanks for pointing that out for me.

Last edited on April 23rd, 2012 at 03:17 PM.
April 24th, 2012
good then, but what about the guide ;D maybe u make step 1 step 2 etc . ;F maybe with screens ;D
April 25th, 2012
Finally, it took them 48 hours to increase my buying limit. Now I have to wait another 12-48 hours to
finally receive my order. Trunks, these guys from CN-USA sure are taking their time ...
April 25th, 2012
are you a member? it was instant for me.
April 25th, 2012
Finally, it took them 48 hours to increase my buying limit. Now I have to wait another 12-48 hours to
finally receive my order. Trunks, these guys from CN-USA sure are taking their time ...

Increasing buying limit isn't automated, but the delivery system is. Shouldn't take that long for them to deliver the card info.

@BadPiccolo I have to purchase cash to get all of the screens. I have some of them but not all. I'll post when I can.