Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
December 25th, 2013
well about the skills,i think its a big wast of SP that we have to open skills that we don`t need to reach the skill we need for example in the fighter`s skill tree,lets say that i want to open'concentration' and for that i have to open 7 skills just to reach it >_<.
I think it will be better if every skill is independent from other skills with that everyone can make his perfect build without needing to reset his build every time.
what do u think? :)

I know its not the time for this but i just want every one to know about this idea and express their opinions...

Last edited on December 25th, 2013 at 12:51 PM. Reason: correction
December 25th, 2013
...dude ..that's just to perfect ..it wouldn't be cool ..there would be no challenge ..I mean ..when you make a build you need to have a strategy in your mind , you need to know what you're aiming for , you need to waste your mind thinking which strategy will suite your needs and stuff ..
You will erase a challenge from the game ..if it would be like this everyone would be rollin' with perfect builds and the only challenge would remain to get gear and experience .
You should change your build from time to time ...to suit your needs ..not just get the perfect build suited for all the needs ...
THIS IS JUST MY OPINION..
December 25th, 2013
I can only agree with part one: the turtle is too little SP and they are too strong skills and too easy skill tree. Fighter have many SP, weak skills, buffs, debuffs, many cd hard skill tree. I think reorganize some skills this respect.
December 26th, 2013
...dude ..that's just to perfect ..it wouldn't be cool ..there would be no challenge ..I mean ..when you make a build you need to have a strategy in your mind , you need to know what you're aiming for , you need to waste your mind thinking which strategy will suite your needs and stuff ..
You will erase a challenge from the game ..if it would be like this everyone would be rollin' with perfect builds and the only challenge would remain to get gear and experience .
You should change your build from time to time ...to suit your needs ..not just get the perfect build suited for all the needs ...

I see .. I didn`t thought about it that way.I guest your are right about this point and THX ^^
December 26th, 2013
No. Skill system is ok the way it is.
December 26th, 2013
i have a question, what do u guys think is gonna happen to atk speed in dbor?
December 26th, 2013
It's gunna die.
December 26th, 2013
It's gunna die.

Click here to see full text

Last edited on December 26th, 2013 at 10:36 AM.
December 26th, 2013

i agree it would be kinda boring seeing everyone with perfect builds.to be honest i found it funny when i saw a fighter with final effort and stronger energy barrage LOL.

It's gunna die.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO just dont nurf thunder thats all i want ...lol come to think of it now i will actually have to pay attention to the screen when i kill mobs. ima miss being lazy.

Last edited on December 26th, 2013 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Double Post
December 26th, 2013
Atk speed should be nerfed. A game is boring when you buff, right click on boss then go get a sandwitch. Ruins the point of getting skills.