Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
December 1st, 2013
This is a suggestion :/ but technically when you hit level 30 your still a child right? Can I ask
this doesnt have to happen but Kid Budokai can be level 1-30 while your a child but once you become an adult you can only enter the senior budokai.
December 1st, 2013
Never thought of that '-',Is makes sense, I agree...
but I think it will not make much difference, just a little ball of rp, and 1 skill point c:
December 1st, 2013
Never thought of that '-',Is makes sense, I agree...
but I think it will not make much difference, just a little ball of rp, and 1 skill point c:

true but i wanna wear some op looking gear :/
December 1st, 2013
UD1 level 30 legendary would have better stats then TMQ1 legendary armour.
Warrior would be able to use special beam cannon.
December 1st, 2013
Because at level 30 you can get your master class.
December 1st, 2013
Because at level 30 you can get your master class.

But if you don't get it you should be able to
December 1st, 2013
But if you don't get it you should be able to

Maybe, but how are they gonna prevent anyone with a master class from joining? Seems like a whole lot of work for one useless level.
December 1st, 2013
Maybe, but how are they gonna prevent anyone with a master class from joining? Seems like a whole lot of work for one useless level.

True, I just realized.... I could just win budokai and then level up .-.
December 1st, 2013
true when i first started i thought that technically since i was a kid still at level 30 that i could do kid budiokia but sadly couldnt
December 2nd, 2013
the reason why this wouldn't work as, for some reason why, skil resets were made rather expensive, back in KR when they were giving them away like hot cakes, people used to use the skill resets like Insta CD's

so they would spam HTB 1-2 maybe 3 times a match for the entire budokai.

Now, that was insanely unfair, imagine how someone could exploit there way into kid budokai with their master class, if it was set to level 30.

Don't equip masterclass weapon until you enter the tournament. - example probably wouldn't work, but you know.
It would be possibly and wouldn't be to hard to add, but you would need look over all the counter measures to make sure, not having people exploit the system, which is entirely pointless

So we'll just keep it at level29.