Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
October 19th, 2013
soo i had over 800kk in my guild bank and now its gone missing only have 2 jrs one wasnt on at the time and the other says he didnt do it i check his account jsut b4 i start going all crazy and stuff is there a glithch to where ur money disappears or did this dude jsut take my freaking money
October 19th, 2013
Theories

1. Dude might of tooken it and ditched it on another account to fool you
2. Maybe another bug (not shocked)

What I have to say

Why in the world would you leave 800kk in a bank and expect people not to get greedy? Either way it doesn't matter, game closes in 12 days.
October 19th, 2013
well i i knew one of them forsure wasnt gonna take it and the other guy i had jsut got him gotenks helps him get aura today in budakai bought him wolf dogi gave him halo nad wings i mean even let him what reason would he have to take it but shit i guess i was wrong but have u actually ever heard of the bug like that and all the money wasnt taken there was 25kk left

thats why im sure it wasnt a bug

Last edited on October 19th, 2013 at 09:48 PM. Reason: Double Post
October 19th, 2013
well i i knew one of them forsure wasnt gonna take it and the other guy i had jsut got him gotenks helps him get aura today in budakai bought him wolf dogi gave him halo nad wings i mean even let him what reason would he have to take it but shit i guess i was wrong but have u actually ever heard of the bug like that and all the money wasnt taken there was 25kk left

thats why im sure it wasnt a bug

Noone has heard of this bug bro
Click here to see full text
October 19th, 2013
thanks bro but damn thats jsut 894kk gone :T
October 19th, 2013
Game dead useless zeni y u care so much? Its only gonna be wiped end of month.
October 20th, 2013
Game is gone soon, no points in trying to catch the culprit.
October 20th, 2013
Ik this guys ik
October 21st, 2013
I took it, sorry D:>

No.

That money has been stolen, you can be pretty sure about that.
1. Never put too much money on your guild bank., keep it ona bank account like I do, i have 4 alts with 1kkk on them.

2. Never give Jr master to a person who you don't trust enough to have access to your money.

3. DBO will close ina few days, THATS WHY YOU NEED THAT FREAKING MONEY, TO SPEND IT BEFORE THE GAME CLOSING

4. the cake is a lie
October 21st, 2013
Lol I didnt feel like doing all the sending and reloging but I did trust both of them I did have a feelimg to take it out but I couldn't cuz I eas just about to make another kkk and u can only have 1kkk max I think