Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
Current Time in Taiwan (GMT+8): (Scheduled Events)
Current Taiwanese Game Version: 1.57.49 (Released: May 15)
Download
Character List
Guild List

July 4th, 2011
So...... It has been a while that i had to write on any kind of forum ;D . So here is what happened. I play the taiwanese version of dbo, and i've been getting this error that tells me dbo.exe no disc and then these crazy lines

device\harddisk4\dr4, i can choose to cancel, try again or continue. Now it isnt that bad, because if i simply choose one it will go away, but sometimes it pops up 3 more times instantly. Now, since i am not a complete ****** i did some research and found out that it is supposed to be a USB o.0, but since i am not that smart either, i have no idea, how this game can have any connection with my USB devices, and why should i add a disc/disk (can remember which one it was) if this game doesn't require one. Also..... I started playing on the 1st server because my friends started before me, the other question is if that is very bad, because i did see the thread in fat letters stating that WE PLAY ON SERVER 2 (or similar) and i cant seem to find many english players on server one either. So is the english community big or not? And what about the guild NewGeneration, seems pretty english to me o.O.

P.S. Waiting for replies and a warm welcome (dicks and trolls better stay away, you don't ****ing know me)

Edit: So yeah, i just got he error again and it says that there is no disK for the drive, please insert disk to drive device\harddisk4\dr4, so if i get it right, i am missing a disk... why the f**** would a game like this require it?

Last edited on July 4th, 2011 at 10:59 PM. Reason: Enlightenment
July 5th, 2011
So...... It has been a while that i had to write on any kind of forum ;D . So here is what happened. I play the taiwanese version of dbo, and i've been getting this error that tells me dbo.exe no disc and then these crazy lines

device\harddisk4\dr4, i can choose to cancel, try again or continue. Now it isnt that bad, because if i simply choose one it will go away, but sometimes it pops up 3 more times instantly. Now, since i am not a complete ****** i did some research and found out that it is supposed to be a USB o.0, but since i am not that smart either, i have no idea, how this game can have any connection with my USB devices, and why should i add a disc/disk (can remember which one it was) if this game doesn't require one. Also..... I started playing on the 1st server because my friends started before me, the other question is if that is very bad, because i did see the thread in fat letters stating that WE PLAY ON SERVER 2 (or similar) and i cant seem to find many english players on server one either. So is the english community big or not? And what about the guild NewGeneration, seems pretty english to me o.O.

P.S. Waiting for replies and a warm welcome (dicks and trolls better stay away, you don't ****ing know me)

Edit: So yeah, i just got he error again and it says that there is no disK for the drive, please insert disk to drive device\harddisk4\dr4, so if i get it right, i am missing a disk... why the f**** would a game like this require it?

To make u feel better, I get the same error.
July 5th, 2011
GOt a screenshot? Also tryed to reinstall the game already?
July 5th, 2011
To make u feel better, I get the same error.

haha Make some space?
July 5th, 2011
i get the same error also and i just bought my pc a few weeks ago...
July 5th, 2011
It does make me feel better to know that there are others, who have this problem (not that I like when others suffer, just not being alone )

I will try to reinstall the game, because it is starting to appear more frequently.
July 30th, 2011
Same error here!