Dragon Ball Online Community

Dragon Ball Online Community (http://www.dbocom.com/forum/index.php)
-   Martial Artist (http://www.dbocom.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Fighter criticism (http://www.dbocom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45754)

Vegeta November 10th, 2013 10:54 AM

Fighter criticism

Fighter was one of the most used classes and also a very broken class. Discuss what you hated about them

Crit system was a shambles , you can have +15 armour and still die due to a nab crit (humanvhuman) also you can tank cc150boss but a crit can kill you ... The entire crit system just did not work but it is what fighters relied on

Focus / dodge system a mess. Just not accurate what so ever

Useless skills like all of the energy attacks . Fighters were a physical class and should not have eng attacks

Quite boring to play , I would have liked to see more skills so it wasn't just stun , crit or speed

Low lp

Low defense that wasn't balanced with higher attacks ( apart from crit )

I think fighters should have had an attack speed buff

Dumke November 10th, 2013 10:59 AM

Re: Fighter criticism

Shouldn't have an attack speed buff?

Because they did.

the class it's self was solid, heck almost all the classes were solid, you'd find them fun again, if they have the right scaling, ratios were fixed. and all that jazz.

in the late 60 patch, early to late 70 patch, ratio's changed, scaling got absolutely ridiculous.

By that time, you were nolonger forced to use other skills, it became apparent that you can just buff and use one skill for an instant ::Die command.

Remember being level40? you actually had to use more then one skill to kill shit? that's how it should scale late game as well.

Tomlanji November 10th, 2013 11:13 AM

Here it is!
They were spammed
They were spoiled. I mean they had dodge pots, amazing dodge, dex, thunder, IT, etc.
They were bugged af. I mean needle= 30k all the time? Its just using 1 hit kill.
They had too many things people like SMs didn't have. 1 that pissed me off the most was Thunder. Another would be this: S: I have a straight line cut! F: I have an AOE.
They had all of the moves that would tempt others to make that character. I mean Solar Flare, Big Bang Attack, Final Flash, Instant Transmission, and Super Ghost Kamakaze Attack.
Unlike most classes, they were fluent in PvE and PvP.
PvP: Needle
PvE: Thunder
As said before, they only relied on crit system.
Fighter: Dodges and Crits all the time. GG. Fair too!

Madrid252 November 10th, 2013 11:23 AM

in 70 cap after dodge pot gone fighter had to make a choice, or had a big crit rate, and dodoge, with low lp and no ant crit, or had a low crit rate, big lp, big ant crit, big prop, dont kill every 1 hit but survive all the time, and for me thats balance, a balanced class need to make choices

iShhteven November 10th, 2013 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tomlanji (Post 375016)
Here it is!
1.They were spammed
2.They were spoiled. I mean they had dodge pots, amazing dodge, dex, thunder, IT, etc.
3.They were bugged af. I mean needle= 30k all the time? Its just using 1 hit kill.
4.They had too many things people like SMs didn't have. 1 that pissed me off the most was Thunder. Another would be this: S: I have a straight line cut! F: I have an AOE.
5.They had all of the moves that would tempt others to make that character. I mean Solar Flare, Big Bang Attack, Final Flash, Instant Transmission, and Super Ghost Kamakaze Attack.
6.Unlike most classes, they were fluent in PvE and PvP.
PvP: Needle
PvE: Thunder
As said before, they only relied on crit system.
7. Fighter: Dodges and Crits all the time. GG. Fair too!

1. Of course they were. Every Goku fan boy wanted to be a fighter.
2. Dodge pots didn't really help. I like it better after the cd was put on dp. IT...lmao. Most decent fighters didn't even have it in their build.
3. You must have completely shit defense if you were getting hit 30k. With a ticketed sub I remember I did max 20k crit on a fully ticketed fighter.
4. SMs and Fighters are different classes, of course they would have some different skills....
5. Maybe so, but all of those skills were not good to use in end game.
6. Not really, no. They could do pve, but no one wanted them. For the most part if you did any end game pve shit as a fighter you went with friends.
7. If you took away a fighters dodge and crit they would of been one of the worst classes.

Now I agree with changing fighters, but it sounds to me you're just crying because they were better than SMs.

Madrid252 November 10th, 2013 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iShhteven (Post 375023)
Now I agree with changing fighters, but it sounds to me you're just crying because they were better than SMs.

in the final of 70 cap the fighter only were better than SMs cuz of range skills, if sword had 10m of range then fighter will be the same as SMs

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jocer (Post 375024)
exactly, Most of the none serious pvp players talk about no balance.

i tanked fighter crits with full con and 4.5k m def, some fighters just got lucky against me

Every class had a OP moment.

DW was great in 38 cap- 50 cap.

SM and POKO were OP in 55 cap.

SK Dende and Ultima were OP in 60 cap.

Last half of 70 cap fighters became OP along with Karmas who were OP the whole cap.

for me the game are balanced (if we ignore N prop bug), the problem arent fighter, sk, or other classe that do pvp/pve, the problem of game was the useless classes that couldnt do pvp and pve, but anyone talk about that classes, only talk about sk and fighter

Madrid252 November 10th, 2013 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jocer (Post 375028)
At the final months of the game i started mastering my DW. It is a difficult class to play.

DW is a budokai solo classe, full pve classe and pvp arena classe, its good but some ppl dont see it

CTeroras November 10th, 2013 11:59 AM

am I the only one who thinks that playing with fighter had the most fun in lvl 60 cap when they had bleed? I can't say anything about the balance of the game because.. everything seems okay for me. Well except att.speed. It had to be capped. I mean, after att.speed cap was increased to 100% everyone started to use it in dungeons and boom all tactics were gone. Pressing one button. Is that even fun? The same goes for crit.

Madrid252 November 10th, 2013 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CTeroras (Post 375039)
am I the only one who thinks that playing with fighter had the most fun in lvl 60 cap when they had bleed? I can't say anything about the balance of the game because.. everything seems okay for me. Well except att.speed. It had to be capped. I mean, after att.speed cap was increased to 100% everyone started to use it in dungeons and boom all tactics were gone. Pressing one button. Is that even fun? The same goes for crit.

dont need to be capped, just turn the poko and karma speed buffs in other things, and fighter is better without bleed

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jocer (Post 375037)
i was able to get 36k LP xD.

OP tank xD

CTeroras November 10th, 2013 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madrid252 (Post 375041)
dont need to be capped, just turn the poko and karma speed buffs in other things, and fighter is better without bleed

OP tank xD

maybe it isn't but I dunno why but I really liked bleed on fighter needles.